Thursday, June 10, 2010

Commentary

Commentary. The dictionary defines one of its meanings as…”a systematic series of explanations or interpretations (as of a writing).”

That’s what I do.

I interpret events, observations, experiences, memories and wonderments. Anyone can do it. I choose to do it on a daily (M-F) basis because I think it’s important. I think it’s needed in today’s convoluted desultory existence. I enjoy the process of combining thinking, interpretation and finding a way to put the two together into a reasonable thought.

What happens for me is a synapse connection between my heart, my intellect and my spirit and the result is often surprising to me as I re-read or tweak the verbal results of a post.

Nothing that I write should be construed as absolute. Everything that I write is a potential in the realm of understanding and a factual happening open to a valid alternative thought.

Insightful Commentary is a gift of age and experience. Attacking commentary is a result of unreasonable rage or political illusion. In the former the elder processes an event as it factually blends with history and as it accommodates the desire and practice of a universal principle of unconditional understanding.

The later is an emotional ego oriented argument that accommodates the partisan beliefs of irrational reasoning.

Now if that sentence isn’t a prejudice thought nothing is.

See, it happens and I love it. More commentary to come.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation