Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11 @ 11:11

11/11/11 @11:11

In numerology it adds up to 10, which is a sign of completion.

I’m not sure what the world is completing today, but it is a significant number and I have been awaiting its effect, if any, for some time.

I do think it is significant, but beyond that I have no idea. I do plan to spend some time in meditation and positive thought for our collective future. I think more of us need to hold a positive vision of what the future can look like especially when I read the headlines of negativity.

* Iran working on a nuclear bomb and is close.

* The Arab Spring tends to swing toward an uncompromising religious ideology.

* Israel’s ultra orthodox is gaining converts and power possibly limiting freedoms for women.

* The global economy is in shambles with Greece needing to create severe economic austerity measures and the public doesn’t want it. So does Italy and who knows from there where it goes. The Euro is in trouble.

* The GOP candidates fluff and bluster, state and attack, always criticizing the Democrats or in particular President Obama. Few, if anybody, see the necessity and value of compromise. Absolutism in all corners of the world seems to be the prevailing passion.

Guess what?

That may be the appearance in the world for the old will always grab the headlines, but the new is hidden just below the surface of reality. The vision of peace, prosperity and positive thinking is bubbling to the surface of our awareness and it will manifest if we give it the energy of thought.

11/11/11@11:11 will happen two times today.

I hope you join me in the meditation of what can be by acknowledging that all is as it should be.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation