Friday, February 12, 2016

Debate cosmetics

I watched the democratic debate on PBS last night. I was disturbed at the audio quality of each candidate. I know how to use microphones. Each of them, in their answers to various questions, emitted what is called “plosives” of breath into their mics. It’s a pop into the mic. Somebody in audio should have them move just a bit off mic so their their breath pops would not not manifest as sound to the listener.

My other point of last night’s debate was make-up. I thought Hillary was over made-up and her face looked more like a porcelain doll than that of a candidate for president.


All of that is cosmetic and the rest of the debate was expected. Each candidate has a running platform and they defended their positions eloquently.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation