Thursday, March 3, 2011

Again

I'm off today for another test of gentle endurance. It means I won't grunt, complain, sputter, or even question why I am here in this glorious place. I will, of course, need understanding when I ache and sympathy when I wince, but beyond that I will tough it out and prevail. LOL

I've often wondered if in that " Other Place" it is more wonderful than some of nature's wonders in this place. I think it is, but in this finite mentality and density it is difficult to fathom how anything could be more beautiful or generate more wonder than the mountains of the Rockies. The majesty here is poetry in its most solid form.
Close up of groomed ridges

Within the glide on carpet's white
There is the frame of lasting bright.
Where worries end and laughs begin
With nature's breeze a violin.
Her music guides me in this joy
On ridges groomed in Corduroy.

Happy Birthday Ann!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation