Monday, July 5, 2010

Individuation

Do we really think that a loving God sits up there, out there, in there, wherever your mind can place the Divine and looks at each of our actions and decides based on what we have chosen to do in our lives that we go to heaven or hell; or that we can be granted indulgences to purify the spirit?

I think the Divine, however you try to personify it, is truly All That Is and in that "isness" there is unconditional love and that means no judgment whatsoever. It does not mean there are no consequences. With every choice we make there are consequences. It is the immutable Divine Law of balance.

I also think that our innate, basic nature is unconditionally loving, but we don’t choose to be it very often because we have forgotten that we are part of a loving presence along with the powers that go with that understanding.

I think the Divine created us out of love to be part of its glorious self; to be a personalized expression of All That Is so that the free will experiences we choose is the Creator experiencing its God-self as us.

I think that we are the individuation of the indivisible.

I am tired of one religion or another saying my God is the true God or my belief is better than your belief or my God’s name is the real name. God has every name that ever existed, including yours and mine.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation