Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Voice of Spring

With the coming of Spring in the next few weeks (finally) my thoughts this morning are in appreciation of my Canadian friend and photographer Claude Charlebois.

His photographic eye is both artistic and spiritual and every time my mind’s eye moves into one of his photos I am transported and elevated to a moment of joy and wonder.

Here’s one of his photo from a few years ago.



I love it and look at it often.

It inspired me to write a poem called, “The Voice.”

The Voice
© 2009 Rolland G. Smith

I heard a voice the other day
It simply said, “I love my trees.”
The sky had clouds in swirled gray
With beams of light that bent my knees.

I listened more to what was said:
“My trees are friends and teachers too
They are the key and spirit thread
To prove that life will all renew.

Tell all of those who wish to know
The love and light of Source Supreme,
The lesson from my trees will show

The Truth is just before your dream."

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation