Friday, March 21, 2014

So Sad!

When I first saw this photo of Jesse, I was so angry that I wanted the same thing to happen to the owner who did this.



Then, as my heart went out to the animal and the incredulous cruelty inflicted on this Boxer, I realized that my wish for a quid pro quo on the owner would only bring me down to his or her sub-human level.

In all cases I try to practice non-judgment and unconditional love, but in this case it’s very difficult for me. As much as I search my inner being, I can find no rational for cruelty.

Even though I don't want to, I must leave it to a higher presence of understanding and pray that the animal will now feel love and affection, kindness and care and heal into a healthy dog.

Mankind does not have domination over the other kingdoms he shares with this planet. He only has dominion and it must be exercised with kindness.

The article said Jesse is now eating and drinking small meals and is under a vet’s care, but still very ill. If you choose, you can follow the ordeal of Jesse at www.facebook.com/orphananniere.


My new prayer is that all cruelty to both man and animal will cease. I hope you join me.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation