Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Reader's Comment

Yesterday I told you about my new website, which will also contain these blog posts. It case you missed here is the self-serving link again.

www.rollandgsmith.com

I did receive a very nice email yesterday from a gentlemen who has been reading my blog for a couple of years. I'd like to share it with you.


Dear Mr. Smith:

I hope that you are in excellent spirits and doing well. I trust that you are enjoying Spring and are awaiting Summer with great anticipation. Sir, while I have replied to many of your blog comments, I have failed to send you a note in quite a while. I do like your new website. It is more vibrant and user-friendly. I like the pictures and videos that you added and I really enjoyed reading your biography. The photos that you included in your bio on the new website are a nice touch.

I have been a daily reader of your blog for over two years now. I continue to find your commentary interesting and thought provoking. You never cease to challenge my thoughts and feelings on a weekly basis, sometimes more. I relish your opinions and observations on issues from reality television to Government. I do like reading your cantankerous rants, and, on differentiating scales, agree with you most of the time.

I now want to convey my appreciation to you for your blog. Thank You for your content, musing, and commentary. Thank you for your rants, pictures, and poetry. Most of all, Thank you for continuing to covey to your audience your true, authentic, "real" self.  It is my hope that you continue the relevant and inspiring quality commentary that presently you provide to your readers.

May God continue to bless you, your family, and your work.

Chris

Thank you Chris, your coment helps make the time and effort of doing a daily blog well worth it.

rgs

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation