Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Peaceful Day

I really enjoyed my cantankerous rant the other day. I must do that more often.

Yesterday was a peaceful day. It was sunny and pleasant and I did promise a more spiritual post today.

I sat in an easy chair on the back deck. Spring zephyrs nudged the newly leafed trees to wiggle and stretch the winter kinks out of their limbs and branches. I felt a sense of peace in my conscience meditation.

My muse was present too.


Do we not know they are like us;
Our friends the trees of many kinds.
Why is it man will just not trust
The truths we know within our minds.

Each tree and we are part of all
As we each grow within the light.
Our seasons too bring both a fall
When spirit's colors bright ignite.

I love the newness of the green
As leaves arrive in early spring.
Their flowers too are clearly seen
With scents of sweetness that they bring.

Yet trees and man are oft alike
Each standing strong against life's storm
But trees each year will change their haik
As man relearns his spirit's norm.




In my peaceful state of mind, I once again reminded myself that all is right with the world. All is as it should be as we spiritual beings housed in a material body experience the growth of situations, conditions and outcomes that we create. What a marvelous gift the All That Is has given us.

We create our experiences, but we deny we own them, so we blame our situations on someone or something else or we create rules or doctrines or dogma that eliminate our authorship and say this is the way to believe.  Thus our responsibility for negative thoughts and their subsequent manifestations pass into the night of illusion. I think it's changing and we are seeing that we are the creators of our condition and that if we want to change it...change our minds.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation