Wednesday, March 1, 2017

I listened!

Mr. Trump said who he is and what he wants.

I listened to what he said, and I thought about it.

The TV analysists were abundant.

The interpretations were many.

I remember long ago when we listened to other proposals.

I reported long ago a synthesis of what President’s proposed.

People listened and considered or forgot.

Congress too listened and considered and forgot.

Today everybody has a national agenda.

Congress, states, individuals and groups.

Everybody feels empowered.

Where did that come from?

Democracy, I guess.

Where do we go from here?

I don’t know!

More when I do or never.

Remember the miracle of life is not the difference. The Miracle is the oneness within the difference.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation