Thursday, October 20, 2016

The LAST Debate

The Debate!

The little piece of Democracy that is in me and in all citizens who make up our country was still weeping this morning because of Donald Trump. I tried to comfort her, but she wept the soft and salty tears of disappointment. “All losers accept the electorate vote,” she said. “It’s fundamental in the peaceful transition of power; it is our way.”

“I know,” I said, “but egos sustain themselves with bravado and arrogance.”

My little piece of Democracy embraced my heart and snuggled close. “Will it be alright?” “Yes!” I answered, “It will take awhile to put the pieces back together, but it will be alright.”

2 comments:

Powermind Institute said...

your blog is so nice blog and I am very inspired by your blog. you say very well
"The LAST Debate". we are the best Best Coaching for SSC in Jaipur

Ajay Kumar said...

Very motivational blog,
The Last Debate topics is very motivating students and basically students should also read the motivation quotes and stories to inspire from them and they also need a perfect guidance from Best GATE Coaching to prepare GATE and all competitive exams.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation