Friday, January 29, 2016

From Survey to Wonder

A PHD candidate at USC in Los Angeles sent me a message to see if I would participate in the survey and study that he is conducting about people who write blogs.

I haven’t yet decided whether to participate or not. He says it will take about fifteen minutes of my time. Actually survey’s take more time than that. For me, any question takes time for reflection, ascertainment and to structure an answer that reflects the heart and the intellect.

I have a little trouble with yes and no questions and even with those who ask you to choose between one and ten. One being unfavorable and ten being wonderful.

If I take the survey, I’ll let you know.

In the meantime, have a great weekend and think about the wonder of life. The wonder of the cold or the heat or the torrents of nature. Think about the wonder of your life enjoying a glass of clean water, a crackling fire, the aroma of fine soap or the taste of your favorite food. It's the focus on intention that engenders wonder.


I do that often and it’s amazing where the spirit takes me.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation