Monday, January 25, 2016

Bloomberg

Bloomberg!  Mike Bloomberg!

Whoa…What was that over the weekend.

Mike Bloomberg is thinking of running for president by forming a third party.

I thought we had six different parties in the GOP already.

Maybe seven now with Palin in the mix with endorsements. Trump is at least two parties in himself and so is Cruz. They go as the locals go. For this, there, and against that there.

Bernie is fairly steady in his rhetoric, but not practical. Hillary is a bit wishy-washy in her stump speeches. Right now with a touch over ten months to go, I think we are on a “seppuku” watch.

I had time to think about all these ramification because I didn’t get any snow from the blizzard of 2016. I got a bunch of party cloudy to shovel and that was it.

In the meantime, good luck to all my friend shoveling. If you need a rest, come north for wine and vittles.


No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation