Friday, March 18, 2016

Bothersome Stuff

Say it ain’t so Les.

I read that CBS is contemplating selling its radio division. The economics just aren’t there according to Les Moonves, Chairman of CBS Inc.

It would be difficult for me to envision a broadcast world without CBS radio in it. I started my broadcast career in radio and then spent many years at CBS television with some radio project on the side. The memories and the ghosts of CBS airwaves past, both in news and entertainment, are still vibrantly strong for those of us past our prime.

I know I said I’d try to get past commenting on the political cow pasture, but I do have a question.


How do senators from Kentucky and Iowa, where one only represents a little over three million people, and the other represents another three-million get to obstruct the constitution and the obligation of the Senate? Mr. McConnell you were not elected by the whole country, just Kentucky. Mr. Grassley the same for Iowa.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation