Friday, June 7, 2013

A Madonna Poster


I’m in an out of New York City these days working on a hopeful project.

I ride the train into the city and the subways while I’m there. The wonders and the junk that I see are astounding. People poorly dressed, rude riders everywhere, homeless and aimless intermittent on both lines, old and young, the halt and the lame, and even the occasionally a well-dressed man or woman.

I see men and women too in the uniform of the United States Military and they are always treated with respect.

But that’s beside my point in this blog. My point is that I see all kinds of things on the train and on the subway.

On the wall of one train car was this advertisement.




It was a poster for a upcoming Madonna concert. She is pictured, as you can see, in a bondage condition, chains hold her arms and legs in an open position. Sexual bondage is suggested, but not explicit in the poster.

Come on Madonna. Your talent does not require that kind of advertising foreplay. You are much better than that.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation