Monday, March 2, 2009

Answer to Anonymous


Dear Anonymous on the post "Did You Know".

You can’t be completely anonymous since you signed your comment with the letter “S” and a couple of xxoo’s. Thank you “S” for the xx’s and oo”s.

I am delighted to answer your question.

To me, I see the singular importance of a raindrop as the prism into the brilliance and beauty of a rainbow. Therefore I extrapolate that my questions were of importance because my answer to your “Did You Know” question is “Yes.”

Without a cacophony of raindrops there would be no rainbow and yet within a single drop, depending on your viewing position, there is a lens into light frequencies and color spectrum's.

Long before humankind had the technology to construct a prism, the only place that primitive peoples of the world could see the color spectrum was within the collective raindrops of nature as experienced after a gentle rain or in a waterfall mist.

Without the raindrop there would be no understanding of primary colors and their effect on life and psyche and there would be no awe in the summer shower phenomena of a
rainbow.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation