Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Something Profound

I read something the other day that struck me as profound. If you’d like to know its source, send me an email and I’ll respond. Otherwise just enjoy its truth.

Here it is.

“Minds were designed for carrying out the orders of the heart. The mind answers the ‘how,’ not the ‘what.’ The ‘what’ is a deeper matter.

The greatest war in life within each individual is between the intellect and the heart –where the heart is saying, “this is so” and the intellect is saying, “I don’t understand, therefore I don’t believe.”

When you are with another human being are you really communicating with the mind? Or are you speaking to a soul and the minds are scurrying around trying to put it all into order and vocabulary?


When your mind asks “why?” you realize how easily it is satisfied with a superficial answer. When your heart asks “why?” it wants nothing but the truth of God.”

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation