Sunday, September 27, 2015

Monday Thoughts

I wish you a week of positive thoughts and wishes that come true. What is here is now and it is right and beautiful. I continually thank so many who have send me cards and prayers as I process the passing of my Annie.

She is finally complete and comfortable and the messages I get from her through feathers and thoughts confirm that there is another place of dancing peaceful wonder.

Like many of you, I did enjoy Pope Francis’ visit and the excellent coverage the television and radio media did to share the events with all who choose to watch and listen. For those of you are not media trained, the technology to see and witness was used expertly and the commentary of the anchors was excellent.


I am proud of my media and the collective medium, at least, for this event. Please try to keep it up.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation