Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Uncle "butt out" Sam

I don’t know about you, but I am tired of and opposed to our Government taking more control of my life wanting now to regulate the way drivers use navigation tools in their car maps.

Uncle Sam, you are a fine Uncle sometimes, but please get out of my life. I am perfectly capable of deciding how I use and what maps I use and to control my own safety on the road as it relates to navigation.

The last thing this old country of ours needs is more governmental and bureaucratic control of the things we choose to use in our lives.

Uncle, take a nap or something and wake up to the fact that we are the conscious and motivating power behind your being. We control you. It is not the other way around.


I think it is time for the government to acknowledge that some people will misuse technology and laws and ignore the common sense warnings. It is time to let them do stupid things that will injure themselves, but hopefully not others. Legislation isn’t going to stop them anyway, stupidity will always surface, so Uncle butt out and go talk to congress about cooperation and compromise.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation