Friday, November 18, 2016

The Divine Plan

I read an article the other day where theoretical physicist Steven Hawking said in a lecture that the planet Earth has about another thousand years and we should be looking for another place to live.

Steven Hawking is smart, very smart, but I think he’s neglected one component of earth’s longevity; “the Divine plan.”

I’m certainly not as smart as Mr. Hawking and I dare not speak for the Divine, but common sense and an awareness of some arcane truths, one of which is everything is as it should be within the unconditional loving of The All That Is, leads me conclude, worry not.

The good news is that I’m not going to be around to see if Mr. Hawking is right. We will all be around somewhere, but not in the bodies we currently inhabit.

I will be very disappointed if Mr. Hawking finds me on the other side in a thousand years to watch the demise of Mother Earth, and he says, “ I told you so.”

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation