Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A friend died today

My post today is short and sad.

A friend died yesterday. At my age that is not unusual or abnormal. I am used to loosing my friends to age. It's what happens. Life is like that, but life is also always full of it's own surprises. Passing is the natural order of things for those of us who live in the December of our lives.

This passing, however, was different. My friend was young. He had not yet lived to his potential. He was vibrant, active, giving, intelligent and he had a future before him that few could ever imagine.

I am sadden for his wife and children for his loss will be wrenching in their lives. I am also rejoicing through my tears for spiritually I know that my friend is home. Home! It's where we all will be in a moment of time. It's where we began and it is where we will be again.

My friend was only 53 earth years old.






No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation