Thursday, May 8, 2014

Spiritual Wanderings

I’m not sure where this comes from, but I am certain that beyond this life, this physical and mortal existence that we live in, there is another awareness far exceeding what we think is there. In fact “there” is the real and here is the illusion. I have seen the Divine alabaster cities and the heavenly expanses in my mind’s eye and it vibrates with an internal and eternal truth.

I have been a student of death and dying for many years, even long before my son passed with brain cancer, but constant study, meditation and research has convinced me that what is next is magnificent and accessible by all, no matter the dogma or lack of it.

It is probably time for all of to let go of the inbred belief systems we’ve nurtured and harbored as a fearful and controlled species for eons and finally realize that the Divine is not a personality needing worship, craving vengeance, or blind followers, but a loving presence, a light of unconditional love that sees us as the individuation of the its indivisible nature.

Yesterday a friend sent me the following and it was the catalyst for today’s post.

 You're now wiser than you've ever been, younger than you'll ever be, and less likely to wish without taking action, to pray without having faith, or to hope without remembering the magic.”

Ah, magic. The highest compliment I ever received of my poetic writings came from a precocious 12 year old. She said, “Your poetry looks like it was written with magic.”


May your day today and always be filled with “magic”.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation