Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tattoos


Like all of you or most of you who watch professional sports or music celebrities I have seen the tattoo’s on these people and I am disgusted by it.

I know it is somebody else’s body and they can do whatever they want with their body, but perhaps they forget that the rest of us have to look at the disfiguration as part of their action or performance.

I like what the first family has encoded into their family ethic. Here is what the President said on NBC’s “Today” in an interview that aired yesterday.

“What we’ve said to the girls is that ‘If you guys ever decide to get a tattoo, then Mommy and me will get the exact same tattoo, in the same place, and we’ll go on YouTube and show it off as a family tattoo,’”

Good going first family. I like the parental input.

I also liked what my wife Ann said while seeing a ball player’s arms and neck covered with tattoos.
“ His Mother gave him a beautiful body and now look at what he did with it.”

The only tattoos I can sanction are the ones that one needs for cancer treatment. They are little tiny dots on the body that help medicine’s technology align radiation to the right spot for treatment.

Faces, names and barbed wire don’t work for me.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation