Monday, March 25, 2013

Unbelieveable!


I haven’t dumped on Fox News lately mostly because I am generally disgusted every time I leave the channel there for longer that just switching through.

I didn’t see the original exchange, but I did see it on You Tube.  I still wonder where do we get these fear mongers and partisan politicos.

In a panel discussion with Lou Dobbs on Friday he apparently agreed with a former Fox News lobbyist that Americans need military-style assault weapons to protect themselves from an Iranian invasion.

Angela McGlowan, said in the discussion:

“What scares the hell out of me we have a president that wants to take away our guns, but yet he wants to attack Iran and Syria. So if they come and attack us here, we don’t have the right to bear arms under this Obama administration.”

Want to see it? http://youtu.be/JE8LHmIcQZY

The panel also said that gun ownership in Israel helps prevent terrorist attacks.

That’s not true. About 170-thousand guns are licensed for private use in Israel. Assault weapons are banned for private ownership.

These guys must be attending the Michele Bachmann school of history and fiction.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation