Friday, March 29, 2013

A Man Who Fell


A man fell yesterday. He was very heavy and could not get up. He was ill with other issues too. Three of us came to help.

The man was embarrassed and without of sense of humor. Understandable.

The man wished at one point that he would die. Nonsense, I thought to myself, but then later I thought about what all I’d read about that we never die, we just transition to a heavenly realm.

Mortal life, in my meditation, is a continuum of growth, experience and choices and when we’ve finished what we came to this existence to do why would we want to stay in this density and illusion? I also think we’ve done it over and over again.

And then I thought about today, Good Friday and the death of another man of so many years ago and I wondered if his death was relevant two thousand plus years ahead to the man who fell and wished to die.

It’s not an easy extrapolation. It’s not an easy understanding.

After some time of thought, I did think it was relevant. Not because the other man long ago is said to have died for human sins, but for what that man so long ago taught by example and by word and by his death.

Love one another, love one another, love one another. To me there is no more powerful tenant in life.

The man who fell; I pray he can love himself first and than all else will fall in place as designed by his sacred covenant with spirit.

May you have a blessed Easter.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation