Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Zak Brown

I had the pleasure of attending a Zak Brown Band concert in New Hampshire with my son and granddaughters. The pleasure part was being with family and that was delightful. The music part was OK, not great, but OK. When Brown sings his standards and the lyrics are understandable it’s fine, but when he goes off on guitar rock rifts, it’s annoying.

The other negative was the crowd, the audience, the fans, so many were inconsiderate and drunk. I like to sit and enjoy the music, but everyone in front of me stood up the minute the concert started and I could not see the stage for the entire performance. I had to watch the performance on a gigantic jumbo-tron suspended from the ceiling.

If I had wanted to watch Zak Brown on television I would have stayed home and saved a lot of aggravation.


So, my message to Zak Brown is to ask your fans to sit down as a courtesy to others. Cut your guitar rock music and stick to what brought you to fame.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation