Saturday, October 27, 2018

A different view from a picture window.

Recently, at night, I concentrated on the darkness outside my picture window.

Darkness has never bothered me for it is only the absence of light and when you bring light to anything dark, there is an explosion of clarity, wonder, understanding, and opportunity.

As I looked into the black void beyond the window, I sensed atavistic prayers, grants of forgiveness and regrets for past thoughts. I quickly realized these pleas were my echoes and not from others.

There were no judgments in my intense gaze, only the balm of unconditional love. The kind of love we are preached about in the stone chambers of religion.

I stayed with the vision for quite a while, learning, downloading and then I let it pass into the forgiving memories of past choices.

I think we all should look into the darkness every so often. What the light of our being brings to the dark is substantial, creative and freeing. A single, simple smile with the intention of love can change the world.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation