Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Is anybody listening?

A friend of mine asked the other day, do I ever feel like I’m shouting into the wind. I answered.

“I think truth has always been shouted into the wind for it is then blown back into the cradled face of thought for discernment.

I am reminded of Shakespeare’s King Lear, Act 3, Scene 1
“Bids the winds blow the earth into the sea or swell the curled water ‘bove the main, that things might change or cease.”

Truth does not shout into a zephyr wind for change or ceasing. In my view, it prefers the tempest as a carrier back to the source for constant examination, but it also benefits those in the lea of the wind who hear the fragmented muffled sounds of something different and get curious.

And so I shout!”


No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation