Monday, October 30, 2017

A Letter to Jeff Flake


My letter to Senator Jeff Flake in praise of his stand on the Senate floor.


October 30, 2017

Senator Jeff Flake
Senate Russell Office Building 413
Washington, D.C. 20510


Dear Senator Flake:

I am not a constituent, and in general, I don’t follow a conservative agenda. I have embraced some conservative values in the past and will do so again if I judge them to be for the greater good for our current society.

I do want to commend you for your stand on principle, ethical behavior, common decency, and moral responsibility. Thank you for being a noble example of righteous indignation and for setting an example for your Senate colleagues.

Following one’s conscience is never easy, but it is always right.

If I could, I would move to Arizona to sing your praises and vote for you in any future public service you may choose.

Sincerely yours,

Rolland G. Smith



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen brother.

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation