Monday, February 10, 2014

An Amazing Photo

There was a time in my young life when I wanted to be a space scientist. It was long before we put people into space or went to the moon.

I would read books by George Gamow and other of his ilk. I had primitive photographs of galaxies on my bedroom wall. I built a cardboard model of a jet engine for a science fair and I wondered if I would ever understand the higher mathematics of space travel.

As I grew older and into my late high school and college years I drifted and embraced other interests and I have no regrets.

I was taken back the other day to my science days when I saw a NASA photograph taken by the Mars Rover of our Earth and Moon.



WOW!


How far we’ve come in such a short time.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation