Monday, December 17, 2012

The Other Side


I wonder if in that other place, the place where some believe we go after our life ends here, there is an awareness of what goes on in this earthly density?

I wonder if those who have been wronged and died, or those killed in war or those who were murdered are angry at the ending of their lives. Do the spirits of the former earthly living feel temporal emotions?

I wonder if there is anger there or, at least, righteous indignation? Is there rage or sadness there or are those kinds of emotions left behind?

Is there intellect and reasoning there and a request for justice or is it no longer important? Is there a different kind of justice, an omniscience perhaps, where everything is seen in a divine context and unconditional love is the only important emotion? Is it easy not to judge there and is it a choice as it is here?

I know the answers to my questions are not available here; any attempt is but conjecture, but I do have another question. If there is a there and I believe there is, can we listen to those who are there and will we hear their truth and feel their love through our anger or sadness or pain?

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation